Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Hey all,

Welcome!

So here we are. For some reason, I've always been intrigued by well written, interesting web logs. There have been quite a few that I've stumbled upon, and ended up spending quite a few days (not continuously, mind you) just reading the entries. Perhaps it's just my part of the "reality tv" / voyeur fascination that the public seems to have right now, or perhaps it's just that I like to live vacariously through other people. Perhaps it's both.

Anyway, what it boils down to is that I just wanted to join in the craze, and see if I can captivate people with my thoughts as well. Just to see. Although, my friend Geneman tells me, these weblog things are old skool, and nobody does them anymore. We'll see Geneman, we'll see. But anyway, I have to pour him out a 40 because he told me about this site. Thanks buddy. I also wanted to say thanks to Maria for telling me about this site as well, a day after Geneman (and they don't know each other). How's that for a coincidental nudge. So easy (so far). Although I might have to brush up on my html though...

So I think that'll be it for now, I'm going to send off my first post...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home