Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Hi all,

Maybe I'm just too picky, but I have had the hardest time picking out the look and feel of my blogger site from the provided templates - I ended up taking one that I kind of liked, and totally hacking and using it for my own evil means. I'll probably end up changing stuff around again, but for the time being, this will be it. I've already spent too much time "tweaking" it. More like experimenting and hoping that things will turn out right. If you can believe it, I ended up picking and working with the template that I originally chose the first time I registered. Go figure. Life can be funny like that.

So I think I'm going to enjoy doing this for a little while. Doing a weblog, err, I mean "blog" (sorry still getting used to the lingo) will be interesting. It'll give me a chance to sit down at the end of the day, and reminisce about things that happened, or things that I've thought about during the day. For instance, why is my car making a funny noise (whum whum whum) when it drives? Why won't the suwoofer tube in my car stay put (it just rolls from one side of the trunk to the other)? Why can't I easily find jeans that have an inseam of 28 inches or less? Am I destined to go through life looking like how Avril Lavigne does on the cover of her debut album? Perhaps.

Other random thoughts and questions for today include:
Why don't I drive a red Porsche Boxster with a black convertible top?
Daniel Bedingfield's singing voice doesn't really match the way he looks. I'll have to catch him in an interview or something to see if he sounds different in regular life.
I need to try those new mint Oreos. I think I'm going to like them very much. You should try them too.

One last thing before I sign off:
Why is it that when I'm driving my mom's station wagon, I see nice young ladies in cars next to me, but when I drive my own car, I only see yucky hairy-armed dudes driving minivans? Just for clarification, the dudes have hairy airms, they are not armed (with weapons) and hairy, although they could be and I'd never know. For instance, I was driving around (over the weekend) in my mom's station wagon because I was moving stuff, and saw this lovely lady in a black convertible Saab. Nice. Today, while driving home I look over, and what do I see? Yucky hairy armed man with gold watch, driving a metallic pea green Ford Windstar (luckily, I didn't see him look back). (shrug) I dunno how to explain this phenomenon.

Allright, it's time for me to go to sleep - Lately I've been sleep deprived, and my coworkers caught me taking a catnap on Monday during a meeting. :)

Catcha later,
Kirk






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home