Saturday, June 12, 2004

You are almost there.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this weekend.

Group project was the name of the game this morning and afternoon. I got home at 6ish - The weather was picture perfect (as opposed to cold and rainy as it has been for the past few days).

So I had to wash the supaflyride / tintmobile. Two-step process was on the manu for today. Because of school, I've completely fallen off the spring / summer schedule of weekly car hand washings and waxings. I know, it sounds excessive, but I love the end result.

Recently, I've been noticing weird spots on the paint, and the paint on the spoiler fading a tad more than usual. So today was a mandatory 2 stepper. Looking much better now.

I snapped some pics of the new tint job, so I'll have to post them somewhere.

So the first line of the blog entry today is what I got as a fortune cookie fortune. Isn't that weird?

To what or where am I almost there?

I figured it meant the end of school, but it could really be anything. A swift kick in the ass, a punch in the face, whatever.

Hopefully it's something good though :)

Behold the mystery of the fortune cookie.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home