Saturday, May 07, 2005

I guess ballers need home improvement too.

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great weekend. the weather is absolutely gorgeous. Perfection. Not too hot, not too cold.

My mom and I were getting some last minute things for her trip, and I wanted to get some small fixup things for the house (lightbulbs, sink stuff, etc.)

So we head on over to the Home Depot to buy some stuff. And as we head out, there's a Rolls-Royce Phantom parked on the side lot. Just sitting there, like it's any other car...

Huh.

I didn't catch what was parked next to it, but it stuck out like a sore thumb. Wearing all of it's blackness and chrome. Trust me, you'll know it when you see one. It's like a guy wearing a tuxedo among people just wearing weekend casual clothes.

After making a quick trip to one of the local stores, we're driving out of the strip mall area and there it is, waiting to make a left out of the complex. I creeped up beside the driver to see who it was. I gave him the nod and drove off.

It's like seeing a rock star.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home