Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dude!

Hi all,

Hope you're had a great weekend. Like usual, I can't believe it's already over.

So when did I leave you last?

(I'm sure I was commenting unfavorably about school)

So for the first time in my school history, I've finished a paper well in advance. 4 days! It's due Thursday, but my schoolwork ethic is rather spotty during the week so I had to get it done during the weekend.

Of course, I put my final project on hold :)

Now don't get me wrong - I wasn't a model student this weekend either. I was supposed to start working on the paper all day Saturday but ended up doing nothing productive.

Well, I did buy a laptop :)

The last time this type of procrastination / impulse buy happened was when I was in grad school (the first time). I bought my bookshelf stereo at 1 a.m. I was writing a paper then too.

But that was during finals, so this purchase was pretty early in the whole scheme of things. I was mulling around the idea of getting a new pc, just not until after graduation. (shrug)

Oh well. Now I can't wait until it ships!

(tick tock, tick tock)

Let's see, what else...

It has been snowing all day. Ali called me from TX to verify - He said that it was 70s and 80s down there. He was taking his family to a fair downtown.

Must be nice.

I guess we had to pay somehow for the ridiculously nice weather we had for the 2 weeks prior to all the snow craziness, right?

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home