Sunday, May 01, 2005

New laptop land.

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great weekend.

My laptop came from the fine people at Dell on Thursday, but alas - nobody was home to receive it. So it came Friday :)

First off, major props to the fine people at Dell for hookin' me up with overnight shipping when it was supposed to be ground. That was the icing on the cake.

It made up for the laptop sitting in "boxing" for 2 days.

Anyway, so I'll go into my impressions of my laptop a little bit later in a different entry...

So I'm pretty much all switched over - I'm still finding things that I need to download and install here and there, but for the most part, it's all good. I'm using my new laptop to do homework and write this blog entry. It took about a day to move all the data over and get everything set up to my spec.

Picky picky.

I'm one week behind on my final project (shh!) - Which isn't good, but I hope to kick some arse on it today. The rest of the day will be dedicated to it.

Besides that, life goes on...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home