Sunday, April 17, 2005

Who are Juku girls?

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Here we are again on the last night of the weekend.

So I've successfully cleaned parts of my car. The interior and the wheels. That's about it. I didn't have time to do the real hand wash and wax. I know, it's lame, but that's all I could do today. At least I got that winter salt and grime off the wheels.

So this morning I was listening to the Gwen Stefani song Rich Girl. It's a great tune - I'm sure you've rocked to it one time or another. Anyway, so in the song, Gwen and Eve talk about these Harajuku girls.

Apparently, Harajuku is a very trendy entertainment and shopping area of Tokyo (that seems to be heavily inhabited by teenagers).

So now I know.

This weekend I got work for one of my classes done. But have yet to touch my final project. Grrr.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home