Saturday, October 08, 2005

I think I can feel my brain rattling.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

My electric toothbrush from college (maye even high school) has finally been retired. After many years of off and on service, it no longer keeps its charge, and makes a rattling noise when in use.

So yesterday was the first time I used my new Oral-B electric toothbrush. This thing is badass. I can believe that it's actually moving 40,000 times per minute.

I still haven't gotten used to the timer thing (it goes off every 30 seconds) but besides that, it's all good. And my teeth do feel cleaner.

(Placebo effect warning)

Anyway, the fierce thrashing of the brushead makes quite the vibration and noise. While I was brushing, I could feel it going through my teeth.

So this morning, I had to get up for a 9:00 a.m. conference call. To hear that nothing was going to happen today - and to call in at 9 tomorrow.

I was going to be all ghetto, wake up at 8:55, roll over and dial the phone while I was in bed (I had everything ready to do that). But I just coudln't do it (It didn't feel right). I ended up getting up about 15 minutes early and at least brushed my teeth.

Good enough.

All night I was worried about oversleeping and missing the conference call.

This morning I even dreamt that I was back in New York walking around and got lost. I don't remember exactly where I was (downtown somehwere) and I kept on looking at my watch. I ended up missing the conference call (in my dream).

So that woke me up - and I still had plenty of time to sleep.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home