Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I <3 NY

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well ths evening.

It's been quite the few days. I got back from NY Monday morning and still haven't switched back to the normal working people time zone. Once I do, I'll do a trip recap :)

On a quicker note, I had my first guitar lesson today. Pretty basic stuff so far, but I am looking forward to the remaining 7 weeks. Having B as a classmate is pretty funny.

I was talking to a dude that was in my class (while we were waiting for the classroom to open) - He was playing all of these electric guitar riffs and I was asking him how long he'd been playing. We get into the classroom, he asks how old I am.

I told him I was 29 he says, "I knew you were old."

I just started laughing - He immediately realized what he'd said and was trying to take back his words.

He's half my age.

Honestly, at 15 I'd think 29 was pretty damn old too. And then I'd ask if they'd buy me beer.

Just kidding.

I think I thought it was so entertaining because I've never been called "old" - I usually just get the comments of how I look young for my age.

You can't fool kids nowadays.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home