Saturday, December 24, 2005

And the music stopped

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Well I guess it's morning now isn't it?

It's been one of those weeks where time goes by, and you're really not sure what you did or where the time went.

I was on vacation Monday so it was a nice extension to the weekend. Last weekend I threw off my sleep schedule by sleeping in until 3 p.m. on Saturday. It was kind of crazy. I was up for a few hours, and then it was dark.

It was kind of a drag.

Saturday I bought my magic home theater system. I've been waiting to buy this one for a while. It's an Onkyo HT-S780. So far, so good. This sytem packs quite a punch and has more speakers than the average human needs. It's a little overkill for a bedroom system, but I'll be strong and suffer...

So I was up till 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning installing everyhing. The system sounds pretty kickass though. My only gripe so far is the angel hair spaghetti speaker cabling that was kind of lame. It's like stereo boombox wire.

Needless to say, Monday I was pretty tired. I was lucky I didn't have to work.

Over the week I've been shopping and just doing the usual nothing :)

This evening I've managed close down and be kicked out of a Coney Island and a Starbucks. Not too shabby of a night.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kirk! merry christmas! i hope your holidays are filled with lotsa good food, good times and good presents!

<3 stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home