Thursday, March 20, 2003

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy that it's Thursday. This week has gone by pretty quickly. So that's a good sign, right? I've been pretty busy at work, so I haven't been clock watching - A sure sign that I've been workin it. I've adjusted to working again, just not the staying fully awake during business hours part. I'm doing better, don't get me wrong, but I still have a little ways to go.

By the time I got out of work, the very nice warm weather that everyone had been commenting about had passed. It wasn't the nice 60's out, but I was still able to drive home without a jacket on. I'm totally diggin my short commute too. It's half the time of my old one, and the traffic actually moves pretty well. It's not as much time to jam to music, but I'm willing to take the tradeoff. :)

I'm sad to report that a long time member of our goldfish family passed on to the fish tank in the sky this evening. It was the prized silver and gold one. He lived a long and prosperous life...

I'm getting itchy to spring clean my car. Man, is it messy inside. I'm hoping that one of these upcoming weekend days will be nice enough to squeeze a hand wash in with a super duper delux waxing session. We'll see.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home