Sunday, March 09, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

I just spent an hour cleaning out the drain to my tub. I pulled out this crazy industrial sized wad of hair and yuckiness. I was scared. It made my skin crawl. (even though it was my own hair). I need to stop shedding in the shower, or I need to devise a method of drain hair clog management.

Sorry for that gross out moment. I'm sure you really needed to hear about that. I think it's funny how dirt like substances seem to attract each other. Take things like lint. I'm always amazed how lint attracts other lint particles. Like when I clean out the lint trap on the dryer. Which reminds me...

Anyway, so what else has been going on...

On Friday, I accepted a job offer! Woo hoo! My involuntary vacation ends Thursday. A new chapter of career life will begin on that day. I will have to retire my current uniform of fleece and sweats and adhere to the new business casual dress code. I'm very excited. But I won't believe it until I'm sitting at my new desk... I'm going to have to start getting adjusted to the 9 to 5 ish schedule. No more sleeping in and cat naps during the day. Alas. I'm pretty geeked to go back to work though. Now I feel I can get on with my life.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home