Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

Today I visited an old friend. One that I hadn't seen in a long long time. It's been at least six months. And when I got there, it was like I never left. The big yellow sign was a welcome sight to see as I drove up. I love Best Buy. But since they've had free shipping, I've been lazy and just had stuff delivered. Well today, I thought I'd go old skool and pick up the DVD myself.

I was also at the local grocery store to pick up some milk and cereal. Oh yeah, plus my 25 Hershey's candy bars. Yup, 25. Regular and with almond. You see, Hershey's is running a special offer where you can get a free t-shirt with proofs of purchse. If you too would like a piece (heh, no pun intended) of the action, check out www.hersheyshappiness.com. They have 4 designs you can choose from.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home