Thursday, June 05, 2003

Hey all,

Today was the 3 month anniversary at the new gig. Nice. Well, at this point, it's not really new anymore. It's ok though. Some days it feels like I've been there a while, some days it doesn't. I think we all have our moments though.

So anyway, all this hullabaloo about Martha Stewart, huh. Can I just say that for someone that's supposedly 61 (per CNN), she looks really good. Maybe it's her money couding my judgement ;)

--------------------------
My open letter to Martha:

Ms. Stewart,

You are a lovely woman - If you're ever in the area, please feel free to give me a call. I'd be happy to show you around

Sincerely,
Kirk
--------------------------

I didn't look at her website that she's specially created for her recent behaviour, but I'm sure many people will start saying her design is a "good thing," and we'll all start to see all new web design trends stem from her site design.

It was pretty quiet at work today. Nothing too exciting. Watercolor class was aiight too. No complaints.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home