Saturday, July 12, 2003

Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Imust have skipped the chapter in my social development when it came to the part about going to bars. I just don't get it. I didn't really get it in college, nor do I get it now. Is it just me, or are other people bothered by the loudness, smoke-filled stinkiness, and lack of lighting? Maybe it is just me.

I dunno, I guess I'm not very enamored with having to shout at others for them to hear me (and vice versa) and/or coming home and feeling absolutely stinky and gross. Meeting other people at the bar? Fugghetaboutit. I could see going to a club to dance though. I guess that would be aiight. Oh well.

I took out the winter floormats of the supafly ride today. I know, it's a tad late, but better late than never :) Vacuumed like a madman. I didn't wash the exterior today, because I'll be going up to Ann Arbor tomorrow to see Drew and his new ride. Should be fun. I'll wash tomorrow evening after dinner.

I also cleaned up some of the wiring inside the car and mounted the neon light inside. I didn't do a real hardcore drilling screws into sheetmetal, but I just kind of half-assed it. (I'm still too much of a wuss to drill random holes in my car). I'll road test everything tomorrow to see if my customization worked :)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home