Sunday, July 06, 2003

Hi everyone,

I guess you could call this an addendum to the previous blog entry.

So I skipped out on a wedding today. Not that I had anything against the bride or groom. I was just weddinged out, I guess. It was a family friend - We have a pretty long history with the groom's mom and dad. We've known them for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, I was talking with my parentals about the wedding. It seemed pretty nice.

I'm still not sold on the idea of a big event for a wedding. Don't get me wrong, I think the ceremony is important, but the whole orchestrated event to me seems like too much. So much planning and whatnot for half a day.

I have a feeling that my future significant other may not share the same feeling, so I've been making mental notes on what I like and what I don't like. Hopefully it'll come in handy someday. We'll see.

The wedding giveaway (other than the centerpiece that my mom brought home) was a custom CD created by the bride and groom, all nicely labeled and whatnot. Pretty unique.

I'm still feeling the crunch of not being in a relationship. I can't seem to shake it either. Grr. I don't know what it is.

As an added bonus, I'm having dreams of my X again too.

Crizaziness.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home