Thursday, September 04, 2003

Hey all,

Seems like it's been a while (to me at least). Even though it's just been like 2 days. This shortened week became a compressed week on Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess you could call it my first Internet .com binge days deadline in a not so .com world. I must have gotten to used to the banker's hours, because it's been one of the later days that I've stayed at work (~6:30) and the first night (yesterday) where I had to bring work home. Heh. I guess I've adjusted to the new culture more that I've thought :) It's about time though, as I've been there for almost 6 months now.

Yesterday was odd though - I had been up a little later than normal and didn't get a good night's sleep. So I was a tad whiny, bitchy, and cranky. Not a good combo. But I managed to pull myself out once the afternoon came around. But I was pretty busy the entire day, so everything just flew by really really fast.

So why am I so boldly blogging during the precious work hours? I've passed the 11 month anniversary for the city home, so today the builder dude's going to come and check out if there's anything to fix...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home