Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hi everyone,

Looks like the high-flow filter dreams are going to be on hold for a bit. Alas. The supaflyride will have last a little bit longer with impaired breathing. What a bummer.

In lieu of treadmilling today, I decided to take a walk outside around the 'hood. My pedometer was pointing to "lazy ass" (~2000 steps) after work, so I needed to do a little exercising. It was such a nice evening, so I opted for the change of scenery and walked around outside. I don't get the incline of the treadmill, but it was good. Quite enjoyable. I think I get more steps per minute with the treadmill, so I may stick with that. but I guess I'll enjoy the outdoors while it's nice.

So yeah, the heat wave has ceased for now... Until next time...

So let's see, what else. I got to leave the office at 1 today to drive out to a meeting at another buildilng about an hour away. I think it was kind of a waste, as I drove a total of 2 hours for a 1 hour meeting. (shrug) The things I do for the Man. The meeting got me out of the office though, so I shouldn't complain.

OK, so I wasn't that good of a corporate citizen. I blew off the last hour of work because I didn't really feel like going back, working for an hour and going home. So I went to the house in the city and hung out there for a bit. To lessen my guilt, I checked my e-mail too, so you could say I "worked from home" or something like that. Whatever ;)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home