Monday, September 08, 2003

Hi,

Just a shorty blog entry today. I gotta get to sleep...

So my 3 day weekend draws to a close. My mom and I took Mark to the airport around 5 ish. Traffic was a little slow, but pretty smooth sailing all the way out there.

This afternoon, we went to a more local bubble tea joint (yes, I pretty much am addicted). I was just looking for a source that I didn't have to drive an hour for. Alas, it was bubble tea, but the flavour was all wacked. too sugary. Too artificial. I'm guessing it's because the place used powdered flavour, instead of syrup like the place in Ann Arbor does. I'll keep the local place in the back of my mind for use when I'm really feeling the need for a bubble tea drink, but it's definitely not my first choice...

Afterwards, we hung out a coffee place. Enjoyed tea, coffee, and a scone. The mango tea that I had was pretty good.

After dinner, my mom and I did some light shopping, and drove around in the MR2. T-tops were off, and it was a perfect night for driving. Loved it.

Well, that's all for now, I'll write more later... I'm exhausted, and I need to get some rest before work tomorrow :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home