Thursday, September 04, 2003

Hottie, aisle 1...

Hi all,

It's me again. As I was writing that last sentence of my blog this morning, the builder representative guy showed up. He just wanted to see the stuff that was wrong, other than the drywall stuff. Well, on my list, there were just 2 things. So needless to say, his visit was short. The drywall dudes will be fixing stuff on the 22nd. I have until then to find stuff for them to fix (drywall-wise).

So anyway, yeah, I had to finish up the blog entry and go talk to him. After that, I had to go back to work...

What's the dilly with this weather? It's like the end of summer got pre-empted by cold (not colder) fall weather. Still warm enough for both car windows open though.

So where was I?

Oh yeah, semi-recapping the week so far. Today was kind of light, in a relative sense to the past two days. So that was nice. Tomorrow I've got a meeting at 4:00 p.m. Grrreat. On a Friday too. so much for leaving early :)

Did I tell you? Mark (my brother) is coming to visit this weekend. Should be fun. I haven't seen him in over a year and a half. I'm not sure what to do with him while he's here. I'm sure we'll find something interesting to do. I'm sure my parents will want to see him too ;)

So about my opening line. Yesterday I went out and did a little shopping with my mum. So we went to the Japanese grocery store, and Costco. (Love the Costco!).

My mom was buying some stuff for my brother's visit at the Japanese market. There was this total hottie in line with her carryout from the little sushi bar/restaurant they have inside the store. She was dressed very well. She smiled (total bonus points). She had this swanky black holey (semi-transparent) fuzzy sweater on. (She had a tank top underneath, don't get any funny ideas now, dirty). Nifty swishy skirt too. Needless to say, I was totally smitten. I was trying to give her the eye (I think she might of returned it too). The entire time she was in the store, I felt like I was in a movie dream sequence. Complete with the hazy vision with a clearer center area.

So what was I to do?

I stepped up to her and struck up a conversaion... Exchanged numerals. She let me taste her carryout...

(record player needle scratch)

Oh wait a sec. You mean what actually happened? ;) Alas, pretty much nothing. I wasn't really sure what to do anyway. (shrug). As Brizzai would say, "you'll get 'em next time" :)

I'll just have to go to the Japanese store to buy stuff more often.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home