Sunday, December 21, 2003

Hi all,

How's it going?

I can't believe the weekend is over. Just like that. For a second this evening, I was thinking that it felt like a Saturday.

Alas, it's not.

Anyway... Why is it sometimes that I have really kickass conversation, and sometimes I just suck at it? Am I just not a good conversationalist? I realize it's a two way street, but I think I was a little off today or something. I had some phone conversations where I felt the same way.

Either that, or my life is boring enough that I have nothing to talk about when people ask what I've been up to.

Ugh.

So today I got a bonus visit with Helen. I made some CDs for her and so I went over to her parent's house to drop them off. Afterwards I met up with Drew for some late lunch. We did some light shopping. I picked up a new PS2 game too.

Oh yeah, I forgot to report yesterday that I finally got my school books for next term. Scary, huh. The books look all nice and new. Hopefully they'll be interesting :) I'm that closer to going back to school now. Once I step into the classroom is when I'll feel totally back in school. I hope I can do the whole part time student thing.

-Kirk






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home