Monday, December 15, 2003

Love, baby. Love.

Hi all,

Hopefully a short blog entry today. I have to get to bed very soon, as this adjusting back to the work schedule is kicking my arse.

I can no longer sleep in until noon.

Anyway, so first day back at work. My vacation afterglow was done by say, 10 or so, but to be nice, I'll say noon.

Nothing changes, huh.

Oh well, work is work.

Tomorrow's the potluck holiday party type of thingy. I baked my special Brizzownies. No special ingredients this time. Come on now, not that special ingredient, druggy. I meant Junior Mints :) The only special ingredient put in this time was love.

So a few momentous occasions this evening - I am finally officially registered for my two classes. And, I bought my books online today. Craziness. It's becoming more real. Slowly. I don't think the aspect of becoming a student again is going to hit me until I start the first day of class.

The funny tidbit is that the books that I bought online cost less than the used books at the bookstore (just by a dollar or so). One must love free shipping and no sales tax :) Plus my books are spankin' new! Woo hoo! I'm just hoping I'll get them now, then I'll believe that I got them for a good deal ;)

Who knows, with my track record in undergrad and grad school, I may keep my books in good enough condition that I may be able to sell them back "hardly used" ;) If you get my drift...

Talk to you latta.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home