Sunday, December 14, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well this afternoon / evening.

So I open up the shades and was surprised by all the snow on the ground that had fallen from the night before. Craziness. It's like seeing it for the first time - it's all so white :)

I could have done the manual shovel thing, but I couldn't resist, so I used the snowthrower. Removed the snow like buttah. Ain't no thang.

So yesterday was my big tv day - I watched quite a few hours yesterday. The awards show on Comedy Central, and the Osbourne's Christmas special. Good stuff.

Is it just me, or is Let it Snow kind of a selfish song? It's like, since we have no place to go, then F everyone else! Who cares if it snows on them and makes it hard to travel. Just a thought.

So Saddam has been captured. Woo hoo! I picture the whole scene (him in his hole) like a scene from the tv show Cops. He's sitting there, in his wifebeater, eating chips... The troops bust in the door and he looks surprised that they're there...

He needed to shave. Badly.

It's back to work tomorrow. I wonder what's in store...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home