Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Hey all,

Another short blog entry. I am still feeling like I need to take a nap in the mornings. I was totally falling asleep today in the department meeting. I was in such bad shape.

I am not sleeping well. Not sure why. Keep waking up. Blah. I'm too cold, too hot. Again, blah.

So today was the holiday potluck thing. Actually, I should say Christmas, judging from the numerous christmas tress that are displayed all over the office. Oh well, so much for diversity. ;)

So man, people at work take the whole Christmas thing pretty seriously. I got gifts and cards from most of my coworkers. I'm not talking chocolates (like I'm giving them), but like gift cards, Harry and David stuff, Tastefully Simple bread mix, etc. Crizaziness.

Just for the record, I'm not just giving chocolate. It's Ghirardelli stuff, baby.

So the pot luck was very yummy. I've not eaten like that in a long time. I had Honeybaked Ham, homeade bread, really good homeade salad, kickass chips and dip, venison meat filo dough product (from Brizzai), crudités, French Silk Pie (from a local bakery), and of course my awesome brownies (heh),

It was all good. Very good.

Can't complain at all :) We had some ham left over so that's what I had for dinner as well. I love having that stuff once a year :)

I found out that I'm going to be the only one in the office on the Friday after Christmas Day. I'm going to be the one in charge. Fear me.

We also had this pretty nifty gift exchange gig that was quite fun. Good times.

Better go to sleep now.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home