Friday, June 18, 2004

It may be well to consult others before taking unusual action.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

I'm on the 3rd day of my freedom from school. And I haven't done anything worthy except watch a lot of TV. How sad.

Now I remember why I needed to do school or have an activity outside of work. Otherwise I would have become a huge couch potato with nothing to show for it. Keeping busy is key.

Drew came through with some tickets to a F1 race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend - so I'll be going to see my first Formula 1 race. Kinda exciting. I'll be able to see greatness - Some very cool major car makes will be present - Most looking forward to seeing the team with the famous prancing horse.

Woo hoo! It's Friday!

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home