Thursday, June 17, 2004

Now more legal than before.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Just a few quick notes before going to bed...

I've watched more TV in the past two days than I have in the past few months. Seriuosly, I must have clocked in about 8 hours from yesterday and today. Kinda sad, I know - but I've just felt the need to veg as of late.

Yesterday I watched Footloose for the first time ever. Well, ok, I didn't watch all of it. I got tired and watched something else. I probably missed the last half hour. It was on VH1 so there were commercials, which made everything worse. I guess I just wasn't that entertained, I guess. The music was cheesy as ever. Maybe I just wasn't in an 80's mood that night.

Today I watched that new Fox show (no, not the Paris Hilton one) but the one with Redman and Methodman moving into the burbs. Amusing, but I don't know if it's going to be a hit or not (shrug).

I also caught two episodes of Sex and the City tonight as well - I used to watch it once in a while when I was travelling, and the hotel would have HBO.

Maybe I'm watching too much TV :) I'm still not used to being able to watch television again (for two weeks) without guilt. Usually I feel like I should be working on schoolwork or something. I still feel that way sometimes.

I'm sure I'll get used to not having schoolwork, and then it'll be time to start up classes again. Doesn't it always happen that way?

I've also started walking on the treadmill - For the first time in what seems like ages. Probably since I've started school. I'm seriously out of shape and I need to start being healthy again.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home