Sunday, April 10, 2005

Blogging for class.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

So I get to blog for class now! How exciting. Instead of discussion questions, we get to blog about stuff. A very cool concept. If you want to see me get academic, you may want to read Kirk-isms Too.

(shameless plug)

I decided to go with a separate blog because I figure that way, I can continue to bitch about school in this one ;)

I spent most of the weekend doing school stuff - I'm not all the way done, but whatever. It's almost 11 p.m.

My dreams of a clean car have been foiled. There's always next weekend, I guess.

This afternoon, I caught curling on TV - I kind of miss it. It's too bad we didn't continue with it last year.

I'm also finding that when I channel surf, I'm pausing to watch more and more of the different QVC channels. Like Bob in the Kitchen (or whatever).

I never thought in a million years I'd be shopping on QVC.

But don't worry - I haven't actually bought anything yet. Even though they had a neat looking featherbed and the Foodsaver on last time.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home