Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cleaning out my inbox.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Since I finally got my final grades for my classes this semester I did the quarterly cleansing ritual of getting rid of any e-mail that is school related.

Only 455 messages.

My inbox was getting out of control. It was turning into an e-mail black hole. Now I have to go back and answer the e-mails from people that I've been ignoring for the past semester.

And it all starts back up again next week.

So it was super nice outside today. And for some reason we decided to stay in for lunch. Huh. But I was able to drive home with the window down, sunroof open, with no jacket on. It was just barely warm enough.

Ok ok, so I had the heater on too ;)

Driving home I saw people with their convertible tops down. Just jealous!

Spring is definitely coming. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy it and not just pass it over and go directly to summer :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home