Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Large print edition.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Just a few notes before going to bed. It's late because I was shopping and ordering my school books online.

Hundred dollar books that I probably won't read...

I realized that I need to read over some of my blog entries before I click post. I have a few misspellings and some missed letters here and there that look odd.

It's partially cause I'm too impatient to wait for the web based spell check.

I'm spoiled by those Microsquash products that give me red squigglies when I type somthing incorrectly.

Anyway, yesterday (Monday) I went to Ann Arbor for a doctor's appointment - I was sitting in the waiting room and picked up a Reader's Digest to thumb through while I was waiting. It was the large print edition :)

I couldn't belive how easy it was to read! I was comfortably reading with the magazine sitting in my lap. Imagine that.

All magazines should come in large print version. Textbooks too.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 5:14 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. kirk's getting old!!! :P

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home