Sunday, April 03, 2005

My brain says 10:30. The clock says 11:30.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

The whole time change thing is kind of wacky. But I like it because it means more daylight for me.

Anyway, so Mark (my brother) was visiting this weekend again. 2 times in one year! It's a record. I probably haven't seen him this much since the late 80s (seriously).

We did some hanging out, poked around town, visited people, and did some gaming.

Nerdy stuff.

Like usual, we stay up pretty late, and I feel totally wiped out now. I'll have to go to bed early tonight (so the blog entry's going to be short).

An opportunity came up to buy one, so now I'm a happy PSP owner :) The screen is incredible. The gameplay is equally impressive. The whole system is very nifty. I highly recommend it if you want PS2 quality gaming to go. I ended up getting Need for Speed Underground Rivals - so far so good.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home