Monday, May 16, 2005

Eyes on the prize.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

One of my school buds let me know that there's 33 days left until graduation.

Imagine that.

And that is what is keeping me going. The next few weeks are going to be tough.

So today I was in Ann Arbor for a doctor's appointment - I decided to take the day off so I could spend some time out there. Usually I'm just in and out, cause I rush back to work. But today I poked around campus - walked down State and South University, did the Panchero's lunch, and did some light shopping.

A while ago I was very unhappy to report that the Gap is no longer at Briarwood. Well that's true no longer. There is a brand spankin' new (to me) Gap in a completely different location. And I must say, the inside is very swank. Unlike any other I've seen. So if you're ever in the area...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home