Monday, May 09, 2005

(sigh)

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

My mom called from Taiwan this evening to let me know that my grandmother passed away at 6:45 a.m. (local time (it's tomorrow already over there) I was meeting with my group and then later went out to dinner so I wasn't around to actually get the call - There was a message on the machine.

Not the best way to find out, but I guess it's better than nothing. I haven't talked to my mom yet - Apparently, she was at the hospital when I called.

-Kirk

4 Comments:

At 5:17 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that dude. My condolances.

G

 
At 11:09 PM EDT, Blogger Gene said...

Sorry to hear about that. Kinda sucks. Need anything, give me a call.

 
At 3:17 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your grandma kirk. my condolences.

-stef

 
At 4:08 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk - so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I think it was not unexpected, right? But it's never easy.

JDO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home