Sunday, August 14, 2005

Return to innocence.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this last day of the weekend.

(have I used this title before?)

This evening, the our neighbor's daughter had her high school graduation party. We kind of indirectly helped because they're using a bunch of our tables, chairs, and cookware.

That's what neighbors are for, right?

The whole gathering made me reminisce back to that summer of my senior year (12 years ago!)...

That was a great summer. It was the last summer we'd all be together still under our parent's rule. Before the "independence" we'd have in college. (I say "independence" because it was relative - It sure as hell wasn't financial) We were all pretty excited and full of hope for the schoolyear to come.

Ahh, the good old days.

I don't think I could go back to high school. But college? Definitely.

What else is going on...

This week I learned that telcos actually do tell the truth sometimes. and "testing remotely" actually does work. My DSL modem was actually bad.

Who knew?

What else...

Natasha Bedingfield's (yes, her brother is Daniel of Gotta get Thru This fame) new track These Words is quite the catchy tune. And you know what? The video is fun / cute too. Guess where you can see it?

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home