Sunday, September 04, 2005

Fish stories.

Hi all,

Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend.

The fishing trip was a success and tons of fun! We couldn't have asked for a nicer day weatherwise. At times, a tad windy making the waters a tad choppy, but I really can't complain.

Nobody got sick and we did catch stuff. Just nothing large enough worth keeping.

I had the first catch of the day - A very small perch.

I caught many small perch - Just like six inches long or so. And that was probably one of the bigger ones :)

It's all for the experience, right?

I think the adult fish weren't going to fall for that minnow on a hook trick. They've been there, done that.

I took pictures of each fish I caught, and after a while, they started looking all the same...

(little did I know, I just kept hookin the same one) Just kidding.

And, I got some nice photos of the scenery as well. We had cloudless skies, lots of sun, and we saw plenty of boats.

I know, I know, I need to post some pics so I'll do it sometime...

I got a little sunburned - My face, neck, and ears felt hot last night. And once in a while (when I Was getting tired), I would still feel like I was on the water with the waves.

A souvenir, perhaps?

So do I see any fishing trips in the future? Maybe. We'll have to see if the situation comes up again. And I'm legal until March cause my fishing license says so...

I definitely enjoy being on the water, that's for sure. There's something about just cruising, the wind, and the smell of the nice clean air. It's like the convertible lifestyle that I covet so much.

B was the man. He manoeuvred that boat trailer with mad skillz. He made backing in the boat and getting it on the trailer look like it was cake. He also hooked me up his gear to catch our fish.

It does give me a different perspective of B though - I will never look at him the same whenever I see him in his office cubicle.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home