Friday, October 21, 2005

NY in the fall (business remix)

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

This time it's for real. I have the confirmation in my hot little hands.

NYC here I come!

Through a fortunate twist of fate, I'll be there from 11/1 to 11/3 - Although this time it's business, not pleasure.

Of course I'll always mix in a little pleasure...

(The rated PG type of pleasure, for those of you that are thinking dirrrty dirrrty.)

It will never be Stef and Lucy good, but it'll be nice to get out of the office.

Of course I'll be seeing Geneman again, do random laps around the city, and probably look again for some "authentic" goodz.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh. so lucky!!! you have to do the statue of liberty and ellis island!!! ellis island is the best!

have fun! i'll be thinking of you! [and being jealous that i can't come again]

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home