Saturday, October 08, 2005

Toilet talk

Hi all,

Since I got up early today, I was feeling home improvementy and tried to do some stuff around the house.

My toilet's been having issues (the water cutoff isn't working) so I've been running all ghetto with the tank lid open for quite a while. The fix went from just pulling up on the floaty thing, and then has now degraded to an old toothbrush wedged in, holding the floaty thing up.

So it was about that time.

With the help of my good friend the internet, I've successfully removed the faulty parts and am on my way to purchase new parts.

I'm guessing the person who had the responsibility of naming toilet components was definitely a guy with a strange fascination.

Nobody else could come up with things like ballcocks, flappers, and tank balls.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home