Friday, April 14, 2006

Clear is good... Sometimes

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Just a thought or two before bedtime.

I like stuff that's clear. I think it's just cooler. Maybe less stylish than stuff that's say, a designer color, but it's nice to see what's inside and see your money working for ya. For instance, I have this swanky tape dispenser that's clear. I can rest assured that it will go with pretty much any design motif, and will not really get tired of it quickly.

But today I found one thing that I will never buy clear again.

Garbage bags

I like clear stuff as much as the next guy (ok maybe more) - But I don't want my neighbors to know that I eat tv dinners all of the time, or that I'm getting over a cold where my nose was running nonstop.

One other thing. Am I the only one that is totally in love with the Pink RAZRs? I think it's totally hot. I still have yet to see one in real life though.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home