Sunday, April 02, 2006

ooh! gimmie the complicated one!

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Tonight I found myself at Target again, this time looking for some laundry detergent.

I stopped by to look at lamp timers - Last time they didn't have the really cheap analog one that I was looking for last time, so I was hoping the restock fairy had stopped by.

No such luck.

However, there was this crazy digital one that was twice as much as the super cheap one, and it featured over 20 different on and off settings, based on certain days or groups of days.

So yeah, I bought that one.

Of course, it took me a little while to figure out how to set the stupid thing, but now my lights will turn on at certain times on "school nights," and the on the weekends it stays on longer.

Kickass.

(I'll let you know if I programmed it correctly)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home