Sunday, March 26, 2006

March madness

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on the end of the weekend.

Is it just me, or does it seem more people are talking about March Madness more than usual this year? I don't think I've heard the word "upset" used more in the media than recently.

Let's see, what's been going on...

Today was the first nice day in a long line of cold days. It was nice to just wear a fleece for a change and not have to bring out the winter jacket. I actually took advantage of the nice weather and vacuumed my car out at the car wash. So the floors are once again clean as they were at the beginning of the winter season.

One thing of note, I was disappointed with the suction power of the vacuums - Back in the day (when I was in Ann Arbor) I used to use these car wash vacuums that felt like they could suck up the floor mats if you weren't careful.

Ahh, those were the days...

I can't wait for car spring cleaning to happen :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home