Thursday, December 21, 2006

Heart full of unwashed socks

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this morning. And having a happy holiday season.

I've heard You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch quite a few times in my many years on this earth. And honestly I've never really heard and listened to all of the lyrics. I just know the chorus, of course :)

So I was listening to the song last night (it was on the radio) and I heard this line:

Your heart is full of unwashed socks.

For some reason I thought it was the funniest thing ever - It made me try to listen to the song harder. So of course, I had to look up the lyrics...

It's pretty amusing. Check it out (again) when you get the chance.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirk! Remember me? Its Michelle Tsai from Blue Lake like 20 years ago! I was just looking for my brothers umich page and came across your old umich page. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello! send me an email if you have a minute! ms.shell.tsai@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home