Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Poor man's dual zone climate control.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Long time no update...

Some good news to report: I'll be going to Massachusetts for a conference the 2nd week of October, and then I'll be on vacation with K in Florida for the 3rd week of October :)

So I'll be out of the office for 2 weeks. Whoopee!

Trying to remember what's been going on as of late...

My brother was here last weekend fora quick visit. I didn't get to see him as much as I'd liked, but I'll be out there next (not this) weekend. So that should be fun. It was good to see him.

I haven't been out to Boston to visit in a long long time. Probably since 1998! I really can't believe it's been that long. Last time I was out there I visited H too (she was on internship).

It's been getting cooler as of late. And I'm loving it. I'm going to avoid turning on the heat for as long as I can. This has got to be one of my favorite times of the year. K, on the other hand, has threatened to turn on the heat at her house.

Please pass the water so I can pour it over the rocks...

I'm serious - Last year, every time I visited, it was like going to a sauna. I was always thirsty.

It was funny to drive around with her too - I'd have the vents on my side totally closed, and my jacket off.

And it was still too hot.

So today we were driving and she was cold - So she had the heat on, and I had the window open.

Perfect.

I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home