Friday, March 21, 2003

Hi all,

Friday is here! woo hoo!

I'm very happy. I will need this weekend to rest. My dad is leaving on Sunday, so I'm going to take him and my mom to see my new office space tomorrow. I will also try to take in some office-type decorations. My desk is pretty bare, and if you didn't pay any attention, you would never know that someone is actually working there. I'm going to take my lava lamp, and whatever else I can scrounge up. We'll see.

I love how e-mail has made it so easy to keep in touch with people. I've been writing people that I haven't talked to in a while, and it's very nice to hear from them. Always nice to get an e-mail from old friends.

It's funny how when my car's totally clean, I rarely have passengers. And when my car is at it's peak of uncleanliness, I end up having driving someone around? Odd, huh.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home