Sunday, May 11, 2003

Hey all,

I saw the nicest Porsche convertible today outside of my condo. It was dark blue, dark blue top, and very cool wheels. I don't know what it is about a Porsche. It's not as exotic as say, a Ferrari or a Lambo, but it's as close to a mainstream exotic car as it gets around here, I'd have to say.

Too bad it was shite weather today. It was raining off and on, and then it was super windy. The minute that I left the house to do some errands, rain started to sprinkle on my car. How nice. I was planning to get a automatic wash, since I was feeling lazy, but it rained the entire time I was driving around Oh well. I guess there's always next weekend.

So at last, I get to write a little somethin somethin from the comfort of my bed again. So nice.

Hope you had a nice weekend. Have a good week!

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home