Monday, June 30, 2003

Hey all,

Hope all's well.

I got a chance to get back from work a little early today. So I was able to get some good treadmilling time in. It's been a while, but I think it was a good workout. I was watching the VH1 100 Sexiest Artists special. Just in case you were wondering, #1 was Madonna. ;)

OK, let's see what else...

On Sunday, I got a chance to do the 2 step wax process on the supaflyride. The car looks good. Afterwards, I did my requisite cruise around afterwards. Driving around, with no place to go - I dunno why I do it. Just to enjoy the cool evening and feel the wind blowing around me. That's why I need a convertible next :)

So while I was driving, I saw a car that I never knew existed: A Nissan 240sx convertible. The car was mint. I was pretty impressed. I pulled up beside the car and was asking the driver dude about it. The only person that didn't look very interested in our quick stoplight conversation was his female passenger. :)

I guess it's just a guy thing. Oh well.

I also got a chance to do some window shopping at the local car dealerships. I saw the two 2003 Mazda Miata Special / Limited Editions. Pretty sweet, I tell ya. I loved how low to the ground they were :)

Today I was getting into an elevator with a coworker - As we were waiting to get on the lift, a very lovely lady had just stepped off. As the doors were closing, we both were like "damn." Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the coworker that I was with was female :) Needless to say, I knew that she was a keeper ;) Too bad that she's married. Oh well.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home