Saturday, June 28, 2003

Hey all,

Hope you're doing well.

I love Saturday mornings where there's no plans. Nothing to do. I think it's probably one of my most favourite days of the week. It's because you con't have to wake up early to get to work or anywhere else. You just lounge.

I woke up around10ish today. Last night was really mild so I slept with the windows wide open. This morning was much cooler, so I was able to curl up under the covers and sleep in a little. Most excellent. Can't beat that.

Yesterday was Steve's birthday, so we hung out for a bit in the evening. We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner and had some awesome food. Too much, to be exact. I really like the place, but I think it would be cooler if it wasn't a chain restaurant. I dunno, it would just be more "quaint" if it was a more mom & pop type of place to eat. It seems like privately owned restaurants are becoming a thing of the past now. Not that I have anything against national / international-chain places of business ;)

Let's see, what else has been going on. Oh yeah, about the one that got away...

There's a lady at work that is trying to unload her 2000 Toyota MR-2 Spyder. It was yellow, too. But alas, it was too expensive for me. Not that I was in the market for one anyway :) I guess I didn't know I was until I passed by it and gave the lady a call to ask about it. Her sales tactics are working on me. I'm such a sucker for good marketing techniques.

Ugh, I haven't worked out in quite a few days again. I will have to treadmill tonight.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. At last! The day has finally come. I can't wait to have a weekend with fewer telemarketer calls :) Check out the Do not Call Registry. woo hoo! Take that pesky telemarketers! I'm going to bust some arse if you call me come October :)

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home