Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well.

Love the abbreviated work week. Payday is tomorrow too!

I think the highlight of my day today was lunch :) I got to ride in my boss's boss's (yes, that's not a typing mistake) Sebring Convertible. We had the top down and everything. I was sitting in the back, so it was a little harder to hear the people up front - No big thang though, I was happy to be outside, in the sun, and feeling the air. I guess being cooped up in an office building all day long starts to take a tool on you.

So yes, I got part of the Celine experience. I felt the wind blowing. We didn't drive all night, but we were tempted to just keep on driving past work, never to return from lunch. Heh. Not that it would ever happen with my boss's boss. It was funny to think about though. Let's see what else. Oh yeah, there was no old guy either ;)

So for lunch today, we went to this golf club in my 'hood. I've seen the signs for the course, but I never thought to stop by and partake of the facilities. I dunno, I guess I just assumed it was a private gig or something. It was indeed public, and everything looked very nice and well maintained. I felt so posh. I wanted to steal a golf cart and drive it around the course. The young ladies working at the place were lovely too. (I kept that to myself though). I'll have to go back sometime :)

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home