Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Hey all,

I don't know what the deal was today... From the moment I woke up, to about early afternoon, I felt dizzy. Not sure why. No sudden movements, no stunt driving. I felt like the world was rolling around under my feet.

I'm not sure if I was dehydrated or what, I just knew that I was feeling wacked.

Today we had a vendor come in to give us a presentation regarding their web capabilities. Again, it's kind of weird being on the other side of the table. But listening to the presentation made me reminisce back to the days of the internet binge. I do kind of miss it, I guess... The travelling, the more varied work, etc. How soon I've forgotten the uncertainty, and instability of my former job...

Of course, I miss the people, the filtered water, the kitchen, and cable tv. Oh yeah, having the heavenly butt pampering Aeron at work was nice too :)

Ahh well, we should have known that the days of excess couldn't last forever.

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home