Friday, October 03, 2003

Hi everyone,

The weekend begins. I had a nice surprise today - I found out that I get Columbus day off :) Bank holiday baby! hee hee.

I'm kind of still feeling swamped at work. I'm not sure what to start on first.

It's kind of cool - I have such a great network of resources - I can call my brother, friends, former coworkers, etc. if I ever come across stuff that I need help with. All just one phonecall away. Nifty, huh? It's like having unlimited lifelines ;)

I paid my mortgage and stuff today - I've been quite the slacker. Normally, the check would have already been in the mail ;)

I don't know what it was, but there was something very stanky in the buildling today. There was a strange burnt electrical fire smell that somehow got into the ventilation system, and got blown all over the office. It was so nasty you could taste it in your mouth. Bleh.

Luckily, we went out to eat at noon, so we got a break of nice clean "fresh" but kind of cold air.

It's getting mighty cold, let me tell you. I hope winter isn't going to be unbearable this year.

Gotta go watch my taped episode of Friends and other Must See TV stuff. I may be quizzed on it tomorrow ;)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home