Saturday, September 27, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

Wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't written since Tuesday. This week has definitely flown by. My recent evenings have been taken over by shopping trips, exercising, or answering e-mails.

First off, I have a new condiment that I've fallen in love with: Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce. Awww heeeell yeah. I got ahold of this fine product at Meijer's during the week, and tried it for the first time today. so tasty. It's become my new best friend at the kitchen table. I may have to start putting this magically special sauce on my Cookie Crisp in the morning. heh. I talked about "special sauce." Plus, the beauty of Cookie Crisp is not to be messed around with. You need to keep the Crisp experience true.

So let's see. I'm afraid that if I ever have kids, the inside of my car will never be clean again. The only time I'll see the car interior truly clean is when I drive off the car lot, or when I have to bring it back (if it's a lease) :) There have been many a car that I've ridden in where the owners have kids and you see stray cheerios and a plethora of other food morsels on the floor or on the seat cushions. :) I think my favourite is sitting on the stray Tonka truck or other construction vehicle. not that there's anything wrong with that...

Speaking of cars, I've been diggin' the new 2004 Toyota Camry Solara. Toyota really did a kickass job on this car. If I'll never be able to have the dual car (one all-season and one summer) dream, then I think I'd get a luxo cruiser coupe like this one. Who would have ever thought that I'd say that I wanted a Camry? I like the Honda Accord Coupe (current model year and previous body style) too.

Today's been quite the lazy day. I haven't done anything. it's not like I went to bed late last night, but I was just kind of tired today. Made me want to take naps. I didn't though. I was good.

I just watched tv mostly. Caught up on my Must See TV shows. The premieres were all pretty good. Unfortunately, I missed the last few episodes of last season, so I was a little lost at first. No big thing though.

-Kirk







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home