Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Hi all,

First off, a happy brithday to Ali! He's 30 today. We're getting old. hehehe. It's the first day of autumn too.

Today was the first time in a while where I drove home from work with only one window down while it was sunny outside. It's getting quite chilly. I could have thrown my jacket on, but I was trying to resist as much as I could. Now if I had a convertible... ;)

Oh yeah, so it was cold enough this morning where I had to bring out the good old fleece jacket. Crizaziness...

OK, so what's been on the mind today:

I'm so glad that the record companies have finally come to their senses and have lowered the list price of CDs. I couldn't be happier. I almost bought the new Dave Matthews cd (released today) without having heard anything from the disc. Just because it was leass than 10 bucks. I know that with these lower prices, it'll make for more impulse buys of music from me. I think it's the magic threshold / price of less than 10 dollars a disc is what will help me buy more CDs.

I'll have to find out other ways to take money away from the children's mouths of record execs and recording artists... whatever ;)

Just wanted to note that 6 boxes of Cookie Crisp were purchased today for breakfast. I'm hoping it'll last me until the end of the year. I'm telling you, it is the best cereal in the world. I can't begin to explain how good it is. Little cookies. Mmmmm...

So I went to sleep last night at 10:30 p.m. and you know what? It felt good to wake up. I couldn't believe it. I need to go to bed that early every night. I was mildly drowsy today, but not as bad as usual. I should try it more often... Who would have ever thought. Me, going to bed at 10:30 at night. Sheesh. Whaddya know. I am getting old.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home